Our Commitment To Privacy:
Your privacy is important to us here at Texas Lightsmith. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The Information We Collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Texas Lightsmith website. On some pages, you can request information and register to receive materials. Here is a list of the information we request.
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Zip Code
- Browser data collection:
- Google Analytics features implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- We use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- Texas Lightsmith and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to our website.
- Texas Lightsmith and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- Texas Lightsmith uses data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics to best serve your interests.
We will not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have robust notice of, and the user's prior affirmative (i.e., opt-in) consent to, that merger.
This Privacy Statement also applies to information provided by you without the request of Texas Lightsmith.
The Way We Use Information:
We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order or to provide quoting and to answer questions. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not shared with outside parties.
You can register with our website if you would like to receive updates on our new products and services. Information you submit on our website will not be used for this purpose unless you make a request for these services.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Our Commitment To Children's Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How you can change or access your information:
You can access all your personally identifiable information that we collect on the Texas Lightsmith website and maintain by calling (512) 264-2266 and requesting a personal information change. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have other questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please call us at (512) 264-2266 or send us an email at email@example.com.